Come work with us!
We are passionate about Data and Analytics and we love what we do!
We are always looking for smart people to share that passion.
We’re seeking talented team players who would like to join our growing team of industry experts, and make a difference.
Check out the open positions below.
If you’re up for the challenge, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hands-on BI Project Manager
Responsible for end-to-end management of BI projects.
Hands-on development and delivery of BI solutions using state-of-the-art BI technologies
Work with customers on Technology selection and architecture planning.
- At least 5 years of full-time BI experience
- Extensive technical background
- Significant experience with various ETL and BI technologies
- Strong SQL development experience
- Proven self-learning abilities
- A team player
- A problem solver with a can-do approach
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Proven experience in working with external customers
- Proven management experience of at least 2 developers
- Relevant academic degree (computer science, industrial engineering, Information Systems Engineer)
- Practical experience working with Tableau – a significant advantage
- Practical experience working with Amazon Redshift and / or Google Big Query – a significant advantage
- Practical experience in scripting languages such as Python – advantage
- Practical experience in Analytical Big Data technologies, such as Vertica
- Practical experience in Big Data technologies, including Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark Send CV to: email@example.com
BI System Analyst
- Gathering business requirements, modeling and writing BI design documents
- Visualization tools design in both business and technical levels
- Provide creative solutions for business and technical problems
- Support the BI development team
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering and management / information systems / computer science – Must
- At least 3 years of experience in DWH and BI – Must
- Ability to understand business and provide professional BI solutions – Must
- Experience in designing implementing solutions with BI tools like QV or BO – A significant advantage
- In-depth working experience with large databases
- Experience with Oracle DB – Advantage
- Significant experience with PL/SQL
- Experience with Informatica – Advantage
- Experience writing technical design documents for DWH – Advantage
- Experience working with Big Data tools such as: Hadoop, Spark, ElasticSearch, Kibana, etc. – Advantage
- A team player
- A self-learner
- Flexible thinking
- Responsibility for deliverables
- Willingness to work in irregular hours / on-call
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
involvement in the development of BI solutions for corporate clients, end to end.
This is an opportunity to learn new technologies and develop professional and management!
• At least 2-3 years of full-time BI experience
• Extensive technical background
• Significant experience with various ETL and BI technologies
• Strong SQL development experience
• Proven self-learning abilities
• Proven experience in working with external customers
• Relevant academic degree (computer science, industrial engineering, Information Systems Engineerׁׁ
• practical experience working with Amazon Redshift and / or Google Big Query – a significant advantage
• Practical experience in working with Tableau – a significant advantage
• Practical experience in scripting languages such as Python – advantage
• practical experience in Big Data technologies and advanced analytics, such as Vertica
• practical experience in Big Data technologies, including Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark
Send CV to:email@example.com
Senior BI Project Manager
The position includes end-to-end responsibility for a strategic and challenging project
• Responsible for end-to-end project management
• Detailed work plan of the project
• Detailed design of the business requirements
• Manage the project team (3-5 team members)
• Work closely with the customer
• Occasional trip to the customer site
• At least 6 years of full-time BI experience
• At least 3 years of experience in managing teams of 3 people or more
• Experience in project management: preparation and monitoring of work plans,
risk mitigation plans, on-going relationship with the customer, budget control, etc.
• Significant experience in systems analysis and understanding of business requirements
• Practical technical background in various technologies (preferably Exadata, Informatica and Cognos) and significant experience in ETL design and development
• Strong sense of customer service
• A team player
• A problem solver with a can-do approach
• Ability to learn independently and quickly
• Very good interpersonal communication skills
• Relevant academic degree (computer science, industrial engineering, Information Systems Engineer)
• Fluent English – must! (excellent written and verbal skills)
• Experience in managing BI projects in Retail and e-Commerce – a significant advantage
• The job involves some international travel
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning and architecture of Data Analytics solutions
Consulting customers on technology selection
Hands-on development using a large variety of technologies.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a great opportunity to learn new technologies and develop professionally!
- At least 5 years of full-time practical experience in the domains of BI and Big Data.
- Extensive technical background, master in a variety of technologies – including modern Data technologies.
- Strong ETL and BI development and code development experience, including practical experience in scripting languages such as Python.
- Knowledge of advanced solutions in the areas of Data Analytics and the ability to adapt them to the customers’ needs.
- Ability to learn independently and quickly; strong problem-solving skills.
- A sense of service orientation and experience in working with external customers.
- A team player.
- Relevant university degree (Computer Science / Industrial Engineering and Management / Information Systems).
1. Experience as a Data Architect – a significant advantage.
- Practical experience in a variety of Big Data technologies, such as: Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, ElasticSearch, etc. – a significant advantage.
3. Practical experience as a DBA, preferably in Big Data technologies and advanced analytics, such as Vertica and Redshift.
4. Work experience with Cloud environments (preferably more than one)
Send CV to :email@example.com
-Tableau ניסיון לפחות של 3 שנים בפיתוח
לפחוות שנתיים ניסיון בשאילתות מורכבות
SQL, stored procedure
יכולת למידה עצמאית ומהירה
יצירתיות בפתרון בעיות וגישה שירותית
תואר אקדמי רלוונטי מדעי המחשב / הנדסת תעשייה וניהול / מערכות מידע
ETL ו-BI – יתרון משמעותי
אנגלית ברמה טובה – בכתב ובעל פה – יתרון
:שליחת קורות חיים