Chief Data Officer (CDO)
Chief Data Officers (CDO) are not common yet, but the need for an executive Data Management position is rising fast in the market as a result of two main trends:
- Data volumes, complexity and cost continue to grow exponentially.
- Companies understand they need to handle data not as a technical subject, but rather as a strategic business asset.
As part of our CDO service, we ensure data is managed effectively as a business asset and a driver of revenue. We do that by working with our customers on the following:
- Define the business vision and strategy for all data management initiatives (based on the Data & Analytics Roadmap)
- Define data strategies and standards
- Lead all Data-related activities and projects, as an integrator and enabler
- Implement data governance plans and work with all stakeholders to ensure data quality enforcement